We always want you be able to wear your jewellery and of course sometimes accidents happen but we are here for you when they do!
Many of our repairs happen here in our onsite workshop but others have to be sent away. We use extremely reliable workshops that we have been using for many years and trust. If your repair has to be sent away it either collected and delivered back by the goldsmith himself or sent by special delivery and is fully insured for its travels and is trackable by us at all times.
Our on-site jewellery workshop can carry out the following:
- Free of charge estimates
- Chain/Bracelet repairs
- Clasp replacements
- Ring re-sizing (subject to examination)
- Rhodium plating and Gold plating
- Some bespoke creations
The following types of Jewellery repairs cannot be done on site:
- Platinum ring sizing
- Stone setting
- Re-tipping of claws
- Extensive restoration work
- Restoration and re modelling of antiques
- Hand and machine engraving – this can take up to 2-3 weeks for completion, we can recommend either Staffordshire Cobblers in Stone 01785818940 or Longton Trophy Centre 01782332382 if you need you need your item quicker.