At Plants the Jewellers, we offer a range of Jewellery and Watch repair services.
You can either come in to the shop with your repair or use our postal repair service, where we can send you a pre-paid postal packet to send your item to us.
We have an on-site jewellery workshop that can carry out the following:
- Free of charge estimates
- Chain/Bracelet repairs
- Clasp replacements
- Ring re-sizing (subject to examination)
- Rhodium plating and Gold plating
- The following types of Jewellery repairs cannot be done on site:
- Platinum ring sizing
- Stone setting
- Re-tipping of claws
- Extensive restoration work
- Restoration and re modelling of antiques
- Fast, efficient and secure repair services, in some cases we can even do same day repairs, subject to examination.
- Hand and machine engraving – this can take up to 2-3 weeks for completion, we can recommend either Staffordshire Cobblers in Stone 01785818940 or Longton Trophy Centre 01782332382 if you need you need your item quicker.
- Watch/clock batteries and bracelet adjustments on the premises. If your watch needs to be pressure tested for water resistancy it would need to be sent to either the manufacturer (price on request) or our local workshop which will cost £28.00
For more information please contact us on 01785 819981 or email email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will get back to you.