The BERING Slim Solar collection beats to the rhythm of nature! Because its energy source is environmentally friendly and infinitely available: light!
Not only sunlight but any kind of light is converted into electrical energy by the solar cell under the face and stored in a rechargeable secondary battery. No battery change is required as in quartz watches.
The watch has a power reserve, so that - once fully charged – it runs for 6 to 12 months. Even if it is stored in complete darkness during this time.
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal and ultra light titanium case and strap.
- Case material - Polished Steel
- Bracelet material and colour - Deep blue Steel Mesh
- Glass - Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Dial size - 33mm, depth 8mm
- Water resistancy - 30m
- Bering reference - 16433-307